Our growing digital marketing agency is in need of an experienced Account Coordinator to manage our portfolio of accounts. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and leadership skills as well as a proven track record of success in a marketing agency. We’re looking for a professional with a keen interest in furthering client interaction and developing a roster of accounts over the next several years. Applicants interested in a long-term relationship will receive top priority in the selection process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordination: Coordinate activities within the team and with our clients regarding all projects.
- Communication: You will work closely with the operations team and effectively communicate all information with clients as well as the internal team.
- Scope Out Work: Help to scope out new client engagements pre-sale.
- On-boarding: On-boarding of new clients.
- Client Calls: Hold regular calls with clients to finalize monthly deliverables and review work completed.
- Client Reporting: Monitor, report, and present client performance data to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Project Management: Manage projects to ensure deliverables are completed on time and to the right standards.
- New Tech: Manage the implementation of new marketing technology for clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge and experience in a digital marketing/digital media environment.
- Experience in Google Analytics and the interpretation of data.
- Exposure to practices of modern B2B and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, & Social Media.
- Strong telephone etiquette and familiarity with B2B emailing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- At least 2 years of account coordination or management experience.
- Proven track record of above-average client retention results.
- Excellent communication skills and marketing knowledge.
- Advanced sales management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent individual who is looking to take the next step in their career in the Digital Marketing industry. If you’re interested, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject – “Account Coordinator”. No phone calls, please.