LinkedIn for Business Training
LinkedIn is an amazing B2B marketing tool if you use it correctly. It is not just a place to store your online CV or search for jobs. It is a business imperative to have a great presence on LinkedIn.
In this hands on session Sheldon Payne will show you how LinkedIn can benefit you, your company and brand.
After leaving this session, you will:
- Have created a LinkedIn account, if you don’t have one
- Create/update a profile that creates the right professional impression
- Optimize your profile so you are found by people looking for your skills
- Understand LinkedIn etiquette so you are confident when using LinkedIn
- Connect with others via LinkedIn
- Learn how to use groups and engage with other members
- Find LinkedIn applications to enhance your profile
What you need to bring with you:
- a laptop
- a headshot photo on your computer to upload onto your profile (preferably in .jpg file format)
- your resume and two paragraphs about your experience and skills
- if you have a profile, you will need to know your password
We offer private and group sessions.
Get Started Today
To have your questions answered by our expert team, contact us by email or give us a call. Find out what the Newfound Marketing Social Media Training team can do for your business.