The ideal candidate will manage the company’s client portfolio to help clients improve their web presence. This individual will create digital projects to meet customer needs and serve as a point of contact for a customer’s digital needs.
- Suggest, design, and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Act as point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Report on web performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Strong understanding of online marketing tools
- Experience implementing Google Adwords campaigns and account management
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent individual who is looking to take the next step in their career in the Digital Marketing industry. If you’re interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject – “Digital Account Manager”. No phone calls, please.