We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our young dynamic team. We are a digital marketing agency with a growing roster of awesome clients.
As a Digital Media Specialist, you will assist in planning, creating, and promoting our client accounts across multiple digital platforms while working to increase digital engagement and awareness. This is an excellent opportunity and one not to be missed. You will work with well-known brands on cutting-edge digital campaigns, with plenty of scope for development. To be considered for this role, you will have a broad understanding of digital marketing solutions, ideally gained within a digital marketing agency. As a digital marketer, you will have been involved in Search Engine Marketing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing.
We are looking for someone with a passion for digital marketing and entrepreneurship. You will either be a fresh post-secondary graduate or an experienced digital marketer who is looking to further your career within a growing agency. You must be bright, ambitious, and have a good understanding and knowledge of social media tools.
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and rules of composition
- Must have advanced knowledge of computers and software systems including Microsoft Office products and the Internet
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to explain technical concepts in the ads to clients, who may be completely non-technical
- Strong working knowledge of online analytics tools (eg Google Analytics and HootSuite)
- General tech-savviness – willingness to learn new systems with ease
- Familiarity with paid social platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads.
- Ability to wear many, many hats.
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM.
- Managing and Executing social media campaigns
- PPC Campaign Management
- Producing and Analyzing Marketing reports
- Recognize new marketing opportunities and trends in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong wrote, verbal and collaboration skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent individual who is looking to take the next step in their career in the Digital Marketing industry. If you’re interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject – “Digital Media Specialist”. No phone calls, please.