We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our young dynamic team. We are a digital marketing agency with a growing roster of awesome clients.
Working closely with our owner, you will not only help manage the agency’s key accounts but also learn from someone who has over 15 years of experience in the digital marketing space.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Manager at our company, your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients and help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include better online presence and impressions, better lead generation or more streamlined marketing and sales processes.
Your role will be extremely important for customer’s success, satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
Digital Marketing Managers Duties and Responsibilities
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Always work towards those goals
- Optimize web content in order to improve SEO
- Present and train on social media strategies to clients
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements
- 3-5 years of working experience as a Digital Account Manager
- 2-3 years of experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- 2 years of experience with Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- 3 years of experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in Marketing or similar relevant field
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent individual who is looking to take the next step in their career in the Digital Marketing industry. If you’re interested, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – “Digital Marketing Manager”. No phone calls, please.