Our growing digital marketing agency is in need of a Graphic Designer to work with our portfolio of clients.
The role can be based out of St. John’s, NL, and/or working remotely from home. The role requires regular collaboration with our team to plan, design, and produce a variety of materials including social media graphics, banner ads, posters, infographics, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- A portfolio that showcases high quality in design, creative solutions, and detail
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant design applications (primarily Adobe CC – Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
- Organized, highly motivated, able to work fast, and a team player
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to accept and provide art direction is also required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent individual who is looking to take the next step in their career in the Digital Marketing industry. If you’re interested, please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to [email protected] with the subject – “Graphic Designer”. No phone calls, please.