Junior Web Designer/Developer
Location: St. John’s, NL / Atlantic Canada (Remote/Virtual)
We are looking for a Junior Web Designer/Developer to join our young dynamic team. We are a digital marketing agency with a growing roster of awesome clients.
You will be responsible for assisting our lead developer to code websites, based on designs, technical specifications, and project goals. Must have experience in WordPress theme customization and be fully versed in CSS and PHP.
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Adobe products like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Experience with WordPress
- Ability to write code using web best practices (semantic code)
- Able to tend to multiple projects at once (multitasking)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to think abstractly about websites and how they look/feel, and how visitors will perceive them.
- Able to manage your own projects in a timely and efficient manner
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent individual who is looking to take the next step in their career in the Digital Marketing industry. If you’re interested, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject – “Junior Web Developer”. No phone calls please.