Part-time Project Coordinator
Location: remote (EST, AST, NST preferable)
Hours: approximately 10 hours/week
This role is intended as a part-time contract position and will allow the successful candidate to work from home or remote office as our team is operating on a hybrid model. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work on time.
We’re on the hunt for a part-time Project Coordinator to work with our web design & development team. The successful candidate will have strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. We’re looking for a professional with a keen interest in furthering client interaction and maintaining a roster of accounts. Applicants interested in a long-term relationship will receive top priority in the selection process.
- Client-facing communication throughout website design and development projects.
- Triage and assess incoming client communications and delegate tasks to the appropriate team member.
- Coordination of project phases with internal creative and development teams.
- Ensure project requirements are being met accurately before releasing work to the client.
- Project timeline management and coordination.
- Provide weekly project updates or upon request.
- On-boarding: On-boarding of new clients.
- Client Calls: Hold regular calls with clients to finalize deliverables and review work completed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge and experience in a digital marketing/digital media environment.
- Exposure to practices of modern B2B and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of web design terms, SEO, PPC, & Social Media.
- Strong telephone etiquette and familiarity with B2B emailing.
- At least 2 years of account coordination or management experience would be an asset.
- Proven track record of above-average client retention results.
- Excellent communication skills and marketing knowledge.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace and Asana would be an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent individual who is looking to take the next step in their career in the Digital Marketing industry. The position is approximately 10 hours/week with room for future growth.
If you’re interested, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject – “Project Coordinator”. No phone calls, please.