As an SEO manager, you will assist in planning, creating, and promoting Newfound Marketing and our client accounts across multiple digital platforms while working to increase digital engagement and awareness. You will also be involved in developing Search Engine Marketing, SEO, and other Digital Marketing tactics and strategies for Newfound Marketing and our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work independently and with other team members
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and client-facing
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to explain technical concepts to clients, who may be completely non-technical
- Strong working knowledge of online marketing and scheduling tools
- General tech-savviness – willingness to learn new systems with ease
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM
- Familiarity with SEO and tracking software: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush
- Familiarity with the workings of the back-end of a website
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing day-to-day and month-to-month SEO processes and campaigns
- Supporting internal marketing initiatives
- Supporting client marketing initiatives
- Creating custom SEO strategy catered to each client
- Executing SEO processes as outlined in the strategy, including:
- SEO audits
- Backlink audits + regular link cleanup
- Metadata upgrades and upload to website (including title tags, meta descriptions, meta tags, and alt text)
- Content analysis and upgrades
- Location analysis
- Local landing pages
- Google My Business audit and optimization recommendations
- Keyword analysis
- Prospecting and link building outreach
- Regular reporting indicating KPI performance and results as they pertain to SEO campaigns
- Assisting in the management and execution of client and Newfound Marketing’s digital campaigns
- Working alongside Newfound Marketing’s digital media specialists in optimization of PPC campaigns
- Working alongside Newfound Marketing’s web team to help optimize client’s website SEO
- Auditing Newfound Marketing’s current client activities for effectiveness
- Writing, sourcing and optimizing content for client and Newfound Marketing’s blog posts
- Recognize new marketing opportunities and trends in digital marketing as they pertain to SEO
- Collaborating and assisting on other marketing/sales projects as requested
- Creating and following effective SEO processes to optimize project management
Why work with Newfound Marketing?
We’re a small but mighty local agency looking for a keen, creative person to join our team. We offer a fun, flexible work environment and the opportunity to work within a fast-paced, ever-changing digital agency setting.
Our office is currently operating on a hybrid work-from-home and in-office structure. Our space is set up for social distance working for those who wish to work on site. Feel free to work in whichever location is most comfortable for you at this time.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent individual who is looking to take the next step in their career in the Digital Marketing industry. If you’re interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject – “Account Coordinator”. No phone calls, please.