Google AdWords 101
New customer acquisition is one of the greatest challenges for a digital business. Google AdWords can be excellent tool for growing your business once you understand how to run a cost-effective campaign with a strong ROI.
This workshop lays the groundwork for a successful campaign. If you are just getting started with AdWords, this is the workshop for you! Attendees leave with a better understanding of how the AdWords system works, how campaigns should be structured, and how keyword lists and ads are developed.
Instructor - Sheldon Payne
A Certified Google Adwords Professional, Sheldon has been providing Small, Medium and Fortune 100 companies forward-thinking digital marketing campaigns for over 10 years.
Prior to starting Newfound Marketing, Sheldon was the Digital Marketing Director for M5 Communications and has spent time in Montreal and London where he planned and delivered sound Digital Marketing strategies to Fortune 100 clients Hewlett Packard and Chevrolet Europe as part of their overall search marketing strategy.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Marketing Professionals
- Tour Operators
- Sales Professionals
- Real Estate Agents
- Mortgage Brokers
- Financial Services Professionals
This workshop is a half-day session. The topics covered include:
- Understanding where Google ads can appear
- Creating your account
- How to structure your account
- Creating your first campaign, adgroup, and adverts – step-by-step
- Location targeting
- Navigating through the AdWords user interface
- Developing quality keyword lists
- Understanding keyword match types
- Using the AdWords keyword tool
- Adding negative keywords
- Writing compelling ad copy
- Developing ad variations
- Understanding campaign, ad group and keyword statistics
- Tracking performance
- Understanding the billing process
- Open Q&A
- Feedback and wrap-up
The Newfound Marketing team created an excellent website to assist with providing our skating community with up to date program information. The website is well organized and easy to navigate. The team at Newfound Marketing was knowledgeable, efficient, and great to work with!