Google AdWords 201
Building on the foundation of our Google AdWords 101 Training Workshop, this workshop will expand on the basics to show you how to make the best use of the tools, reports and features within AdWords, in order to put power behind your campaigns. We’ll dig into reporting, diagnostic and campaign expansion tools, and paid search optimization techniques. With a focus on budget, keywords, ad copy and landing pages, you will learn advanced SEM account management skills that will allow you to run highly effective AdWords campaigns.
We’ll also show you how to use AdWords Editor to save time and effort when optimizing your accounts and campaigns. Lastly, you’ll learn about Display Advertising.
Instructor - Sheldon Payne
A Certified Google Adwords Professional, Sheldon has been providing Small, Medium and Fortune 100 companies forward-thinking digital marketing campaigns for over 10 years.
Prior to starting Newfound Marketing, Sheldon was the Digital Marketing Director for M5 Communications and has spent time in Montreal and London where he planned and delivered sound Digital Marketing strategies to Fortune 100 clients Hewlett Packard and Chevrolet Europe as part of their overall search marketing strategy.
This workshop is a half-day session. The topics covered include:
- Customizing AdWords Data – Learn how to use features and tools within the AdWords system to identify areas to optimize and save time by focusing on what’s most important for your PPC goals
- Useful Reports – Learn the best reports to refine your keywords, stay ahead of and discover where and when your customers are searching for you
- Optimization Techniques – Learn how to take your campaigns to the next level and get the most out of your AdWords campaigns
- Advanced Account Management – Learn bidding strategies for your account based off reporting analysis
- Learn about free tools and apps offered through Google
- Display Advertising – Learn how to set up display advertising, including remarketing through the Google Display Network, including the various ad formats, targeting options and best practices
What to Expect
We limit the size of our workshop to ensure that you can get personalized instruction and assistance. This, hands-on course is intended to help you create, manage, and maximize the return on your investment in Google AdWords™. Our training location will have WiFi, and we ask that you bring a laptop so that you can follow along and practice in your own account.
- Understanding and using data to improve your ads
- Enhance your ads to boost visibility and reach
- Online brand management
- Automate campaigns to save time and money
- Advanced advertising and targeting strategies
Looking for introductory AdWords Training instead? Check out our Google AdWords 101 Training Workshop.
The Newfound Marketing team created an excellent website to assist with providing our skating community with up to date program information. The website is well organized and easy to navigate. The team at Newfound Marketing was knowledgeable, efficient, and great to work with!