Have you been putting off learning about Twitter? We will help you and your team set up a Twitter account and learn how to use it. Perfect for those who have never used Twitter, do not use Twitter regularly, or have forgotten the basics of Twitter.
After leaving this hands-on session, you will:
- Have signed up for Twitter
- Updated your Twitter profile
- Have become familiar with navigating around twitter
- Know how to send a tweet
- Understand how to reply to a tweet
- Know what a retweet is and how to retweet
- Be able to send a direct message
- Know what are hashtags and how to use them
- Be well-versed in Twitter étiquette
If you have set up a Twitter account previously, you will need to bring your log-in details and password with you.
We also recommend bringing a photo to be used as your profile photo.